Sunday, June 6, 2010
New beginnings
Today I forgot I'm supposed to be detoxing from last week. I didn't do a good job sticking to WW. I had two bad days and let the whole week go. Since Sunday is my weigh-in day I knew today I had to start over. Without thinking though I ate the last slice of pizza from last night and the last donut hanging around from National Donut day. I haven't eaten like this for a month. Now I've regained some pounds and have extra work to do. I ate some grapes to keep me full and even if it means just a salad for dinner I WILL stick to my points today and I will exercise. This is too important to give up now!!! I'm looking better in the mirror but I have a long road to go before I'm anywhere near the end. I can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment